It’s always a happy day in my house when I get new orders, especially when it’s new LAWN FAWN! This recent release included some new colors to Lawn Fawn’s dye ink pad family – there are now 27 colors in the collection, with a few more expected to be added throughout this year. (YAY!)
I have created swatches of all of the colors, and have shown each of the new colors in a group with similar inks from previous releases so you can see how they coordinate together. In this new collection release, Lawn Fawn added:
- Butter Dye Ink
- A gorgeous pale yellow, this butter ink color really is going to be a go to for me! Use for creating shadows or even highlights, this ink can really showcase full stamped images like the veggies in the new Rooting For You stamp set, or something as classic as stamping little stars to create you own background.
- This is a warm grey – meaning, a grey with brown tones. This would be great for stamping some critters, like the skunk from Into The Woods, or the Narwhal from Critters From The Arctic.
- A lovely vibrant orange-yellow, this would be great for stamping just about anything! It reminds me of sunshine 🙂
- Crisp, bright true green this would be great for foliage, trees and even sentiments.
- Seriously, just about the BEST ‘pool’ or aqua ink color on the market! Bright true turquoise, this color is my new favorite aqua pool ink pad color.
Here are my swatches – the full collection, and then each of the new colors with their color families.
Interested in the getting your own Lawn Fawn ink collection or adding to your already growing Lawn Fawn ink family? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below.
Happy Crafting Everyone!