Have I mentioned how much I love this owl punch?! This is my newest tinkering: Night Owl’s. Boyfriend helped me out a bit (he’s a stellar artist so he always helps me polish my ideas).
This one was actually super easy once I had the layout done. I found it was the best to punch all the pieces and lay them out first before sticking anything down permanently.
Here is what I used:
- Stampin Up Two Step Owl Punch
- Stampin Up Word Window Punch
- Stampin Up Woodgrain background stamp (stamped in Soft Suede ink)
- Crumb cake card stock (fence)
- Pacific Point card stock (background mat)
- Basic black (card base)
- Owls made from:
- Chocolate chip (body)
- Old Olive & Razzleberry (vests)
- Crumb cake & whisper white (eyes)
- Moon (whisper white card stock & circle punch)
- Sponge white craft ink around place where punched circle will go, then adhere white circle
- Clouds (basic black ink & sponged using a scallop mask)
Your comments are welcome & very much appreciated!
Until next time stampers!
I love owls and I think this card is amazing! Great texture and depth with the fence overlapping the bottom of the owls. I really should get this punch! I’m sure it was fun to do. Great job!
Thanks Sherri! It *was* fun to do – and you really should get the owl punch!! It is THE MOST versatile crafting item in my entire craft room!