I am super thankful each time I get an order from my online Etsy store whenever my cards are purchased. My handwriting is atrocious so I thought I would make thank you tags to include as a little something extra, and to say thank you for their purchase all in one! I will include a little something with each purchase going forward, so I came up with this project for the first few orders I had waiting.
I am always trying to make the most of my Lawn Fawn stash, so for these I pulled out new, and previous release items. You can see a full list of all the supplies I used below & the links where you can find these super cute items.
The tags were paper pieced with the new Beachside patterns 12×12 & 6×6 papers. The tangerine twine really brought out the oranges I used to color the fox with my spectrum noir markers as well.
Here is the list of supplies I used to create these cute little tags:
- Lawn Fawn Stamps:
- Thank You Tags Stamps (Canada) / (US – International)
- Into The Woods Stamps (Canada) / (US – International)
- Lawn Fawn Dies:
- Tag You’re It dies (Canada) / (US – International)
- Into The Woods Lawn Cuts dies (Canada) / (US – International)
- Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper:
- Pint Sized Patterns: Beachside Paper 12×12 (Canada) / (US – International)
- Beachside Petite Patterned Paper 6×6 (Canada) / (US – International)
- Misc tools:
- Gold embossing powder
- Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Canada)
- Spectrum Noir markers: OR2, OR3, CR10 (Canada)
- Lawn Fawn Tangerine Cord Twine (Canada) / (US – International)
I love the shading on the fox! 🙂
Thanks Sharon!! I used spectrum noir markers 🙂