It’s been a while, so I wanted to make sure I started the New Year off right by getting more of my creations posted for you all!
One big change you will notice: I will always now be posting the measurements of all cardstock & pieces used on my cards! I know it’s super frustrating for me when I go to case a really cool card I found, only to not be able to recreate it just so because my proportions or measurements are off.
Without further ado – here is a really cute, and easy card to whip up. This card is great for a make & take event or if you need a card on the go.
Supplies used to make this card:
- Coffee Cafe Stamp & Die Bundle
- Coffee Cafe Designer Series Paper Pack (Selected Pattern Paper: 3.25″ x 4″)
- Blushing Bride cardstock & ink (Base: 4.25″ x 11″, scored at 5.5″)
- Sahara Sand cardstock & ink (First layer: 4″ x 5.25″)
- Early Espresso ink
- Whisper White – for stamping coffee cups, lids & mini tag & for inside panel in card
- Natural bakers twine
As always, your comments are welcome and appreciated!
Thanks for stopping by – hope to see you again soon ❤