I love Lawn Fawn!!! These are my creations from the new “Home Sweet Home” stamp set. I really love that there is a matching die for so many of the stamp images too!! And, the dies are unique in that there is a little bit of white space around image when die cut to look like they were fussy cut too.
This Home Sweet Home set is SOOOO versatile! I really love the assortment of ‘decorations’ in the set, it really allows you to create a unique, personalized project. Check out Kelly’s intro video showing all the stamps, coordinating dies & different examples she shows.
Here is what I made with this great set so far:
3×3 Note Card
3×3 Note Card supplies:
- Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home stamp & die set
- Simon Says Stamp Happy Every Day stamp set
- Prismacolor colored pencils (using my blending technique here)
- Stampin Up Old Olive card stock (base)
- White card stock (image mat)
Scallop All Occasion Card
This card was pretty much a direct case from Kelly’s card from the intro video; here is what I used:
- Stampin Up Pool Party ink (to sponge background color)
- Colored pencils using blending technique here
- Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home Stamp & Die set
There are two more cards-in-progress on my work table right now too. I also have stamped a bunch of leaves, branches and many different houses – that way I can just go crazy designing cards. It’s much easier once all the elements are all done to design cards layouts – I just place all the bits & pieces on with tweezers, then move tham around until I get a layout I love. **Fun** !!!!
Until next time stampers!
** Your feedback & comments are welcome and appreciated, so don’t be shy!**