Did you know that Stampin Up’s “Lovely As A Tree” set has been around since 2006?! Generally, sets are retired about every two years. THIS set has made the cut year after year, and I can see why!!
Not only is it truly ‘lovely’, but it can be used for so many different occasions and holidays. I can’t think of any other set in my craft room that is as versatile as this one.
I just received this set last week, and I knew I had to tinker with it! Based off a tutorial by Dawn I used a piece of window sheet (clear acetate) to create this card:
Here is what I used to create this card:
- Stamps: Stampin Up:
- Lovely As A Tree (Page 78, #127793 clear mount),
- Teeny Tiny Wishes (page 44 #127802 clear mount)
- Soft Suede (trees)
- Old olive (‘grass’ area)
- Marina Mist ((water / reflection area)
- Card stock:
- Crumb cake
- Old olive
- Chocolate chip
- Naturals very vanilla (for inside panel)
- Other tools: Wood grain embossing folder, window sheets / clear acetate, linen thread, 1/16″ hole punch
Like this card? YOU can make it too! Contact me anytime to place an order – I can have it delivered anywhere in Canada in as little as 4-5 days!